- RT-PCR Test is the gold standard for diagnosis of COVID-19.
- This test willdetect the presence of genetic material (RNA in this case) of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in your test sample.
- Sample type – nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs
- Safe and hygienic home collection by well-trained staff.
- Fast, accurate and reliable test results.
- Documents needed for testing:- Aadhar card or passport in case of foreign nationals.
- Test performed in our ICMR approved and NABL accredited, state-of-the-art BSL-2 laboratory; ICMR Registration No. – LILALIHPLD
You can call us on +91-88600-20720 or +91-11-45500-126/127 to book a test.
Only customers holding Indian debit or credit cards may place their order through this portal. International customers are requested to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist them in placing the order.
FAQ’sWhat are Coronaviruses?
Reverse transcriptase is a process which involves converting RNA to a form of DNA called the complementary DNA (cDNA). Unlike RNA, cDNA is not subject to degradation, making it more stable than RNA. As the starting amount of RNA in a sample may be very low and in order to help detection, the cDNA is amplified, where multiple copies of the cDNA are made using a technique called Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR). The two steps (RT and PCR) combined together give rise to the name RT-PCR.
As per ICMR guidelines
- All symptomatic individuals with history of international travel in the last 14 days.
- All symptomatic contacts of a laboratory confirmed case.
- All symptomatic health care workers / frontline workers involved in containment and mitigation activities.
- All asymptomatic high-risk contacts(contacts in family and workplace, elderly ≥ 65 years of age, those with co-morbidities etc
- All individuals undertaking travel to countries/Indian states mandating a negative COVID-19 test at point of entry.
- All individuals who wish to get themselves tested.