Terms and Conditions for Registering Health Samples
1. Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old and authorized to register health samples for yourself and/or family members.
2. Consent and Authorization: In case you are registering the sample on behalf of a family member, you confirm having obtained consent and authorization from family members to disclose their health information and register their samples.
3. Accuracy of Information: Provide accurate and up-to-date information to ensure reliable testing and analysis results.
4. Confidentiality and Privacy: We maintain confidentiality, but electronic data transmission carries inherent security risks.
5. Use of Samples: Samples are used solely for intended testing or analysis purposes as instructed.
6. Intellectual Property: Testing or analysis results remain the property of respective rights holders. Your test
7. Research and Development: Test results may be used for research and development purposes, but no personal details will be disclosed or associated with such research.
8. Limitation of Liability: We are not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our services.
9. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our services at any time.
10. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by [Jurisdiction] laws.
11. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify the testing laboratory and its owners against any claims or liabilities arising from the registration of health samples for your family members.
By registering health samples, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions.